Monday, July 6, 2009

Urban Decay Complexion Primer: Put Your Best Face Forward -- FREE!


"Hi, my name is Paige and I'm a makeup junkie."

Seriously, I'm surprised Candy Finnigan hasn't staged an intervention to get me to deal with my obsession.

If it's new, improved, revolutionary, patent-pending, made from rare, possibly extinct ingredients, yes, please, I'll take two. And if it comes in a really cute package? Fuggedaboutit. Do you take Visa or MasterCard?

And yet I was a late adopter of the whole primer craze. I pooh-pooed and rolled my eyes, dismissing it as a cosmetics conspiracy to pry every last nickel and dime from my wallet for a completely unnecessary step in my beauty routine. Kind of like the eyelash curler. There's not much I won't do for beauty but using a medieval device to get flirty lashes? Pass.

But I ate my words after trying Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light from Smashbox which builds a smooth, pore perfect foundation for your makeup. It's the makeup equivalent of a Wonderbra for your face; it's you, but better. Total genie in a bottle. It's the next best thing you can do for your face beside cleansing and moisturizing.

As much as I love it though, I'm SUPER psyched to get my hands on Urban Decay's Complexion Primer. If you love their eyelid primer, imagine what this product can do with this one for your whole face! Sure, Smashbox is good but what if this is better?! It could be THE ONE, like the elusive pair of perfect jeans.

Sephora Beauty Insiders (aka card-carrying beauty addicts!) can try it FREE before anyone else. Just use code URBANLAB at checkout when you purchase online from Sephora. Not an insider? It's easy to get behind the beauty velvet rope. Click here to sign up.

Addiction definitely has its rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment